Please give 48 HOURS NOTICE for your repeat prescription.
Repeat Prescriptions can be requested via the ' Prescription Box/Suggestion Box' which is situated at the entrance to the waiting room on the left hand side of the corridor OR directly from the Pharmacy OR faxed to the Surgery 0121 465 4629
You will need to indicate which item you will need by ticking the item required on the counterfoil provided with your last order.
If you require your repeat prescription to be posted, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your request.
Please request your prescription a few days before you run out. Please do not make requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Collection Of Repeat Prescriptions
Your repeat prescription will be ready after 48 HOURS NOTICE of your request. You can collect your prescription from the Surgery or direct from the Pharmacy. You must inform the receptionist which Pharmacy you wish your prescription to go to.
The pharmacies which provide this service are listed below. These are the only pharmacies we have arrangements with.
- Lloyds Chemist Soho Road (Tel. 0121 554 2343)
- Marks Chemist Soho Road (Tel. 0121 554 6357)
- Deu’s Chemist 269 Soho Road (Tel. 0121 523 4127)
- Soho Pharmacy Soho Road (Tel. 0121 554 9723)
- Gills Pharmacy 341 Rookery Road (Tel. 0121 554 2487)
- Blue Cross Soho Road (523 1515)